NEW Private & Semi-Private
Guided Group Tours
2011 Program Guide
2011 Applications & Waivers
Application & Waiver for Horsemanship Programs (pdf)
Application & Waiver for Summer Camps (pdf)
Application for Guided Group Tours (pdf)
Waiver for Guided Group Tours (pdf)
The Applicant's Part
- One APPLICATION form must be completed per program registration. This includes: trail rides, horsemanship classes, summer camps and placement exams.
- Complete an APPLICATION form indicating up to three choices for the program that you wish to register.
- If you desire to enroll directly into trail rides or to test out of a class or if you are a student who has not participated in a Danada Equestrian Center riding program within the last 10 months, check the placement exam box on your application.
- One PARTICIPATION WAIVER must be completed per lesson year. You need only submit one participation waiver per year. Carefully read all waivers and obtain all required signatures for each application submitted. Incomplete applications will not be accepted or processed.
- APPLICATIONS must be submitted before the soon to be announced lottery deadlines for your preferred class. There are two ways to submit your applications:
Mail completed application(s) and appropriate fee(s) to:
The Equestrian Center's Part
Danada Equestrian Center
3 S 507 Naperville Rd.
Drop-off your application at the Danada Equestrian Center office during office hours.
- Applications received by mail on or after the soon to be announced lottery deadline dateswill be processed in order of the day received during the open enrollment period.
- If we are unable to enroll you in any of your choices, we will contact you by phone to discuss other options.
- If you have elected to take a placement exam, upon its completion the equestrian center staff will inform you as to whether or not you are eligible to enroll in the selected program.
- If you are eligible to enroll in the selected program, a confirmation for the program will be mailed to you.
- If you are not eligible to enroll in the selected program, we will contact you by phone. You will then be given the option to enroll in a course for which you are eligible, space permitting, or to be placed on a waiting list and have your application and fee returned to you.
- When paying by check, you must make checks payable to: The Forest Preserve District of DuPage County.
- Please include a separate check with each application form submitted. All incomplete applications/payments will be returned unprocessed.
- Visa, Mastercard or Discover credit cards may also be used for payment. Please clearly print all credit card information in the spaces provided.
- Walk-in/drop off applications with payment will be accepted during regular office hours at the Danada Equestrian Center.
- If you have been accepted into a program, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail or regular mail. Please allow approximately two weeks for processing.
- If we are unable to enroll you in any of your choices we will contact you by phone to discuss other options.
- It is your responsibility to carefully read and follow all procedures for program enrollment.
Each program includes a $5 accident insurance fee included with the posted price. The program's accident insurance is secondary to the student's primary insurance. This secondary insurance also includes a $100.00 deductible for any out-of-pocket expenses.
Approved protective headgear with a harness and chin strap must be worn for all riding programs. This equipment will be provided by the equestrian center if necessary. Clothing should be loose fitting and include long pants (no shorts). Leather shoes with a small heel and smooth sole should also be worn; jogging shoes and heavy hiking boots are discouraged.
We encourage all students to update their tetanus vaccinations prior to participation in any equestrian program.
For more information please contact the Danada Equestrian Center office at 630-668-6012 during normal office hours.